Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problems sending voice

Hi,
 try turning OFF fast start

      Disable H245 Tunnelling

     Adjust the rtp port ranges used by gnomemeeting to 49604-65535
        Currently, GM uses 5000-6000
     the port ranges used is set by a function call in
 endpoint::Initialise()
    Namely:
      SetRtpIpPorts(port-min-value, port-max-value);

PLEASE report back if this works for you.
Derek.