[GnomeMeeting-list] Interfaces to Listen on (and Interfaces to not listen on)

Hi there,

Im using gnomemeeting successfully for quite a while. Now I want to install a gatekeeperproxy to enable a second machine to do voip.

So the gatekeeperproxy on the first machine shall listen on intefaces ppp0, eth0 and lo while
gnomemeeting shall listen to the (lo)cal interface only.

Is there a way to restrict gnomemeeting to listen on a specific interface only? Otherwise, I woud have to install a third machine extra for the gatekeeperproxy.

Thanks!
  Patrick