Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 2 nice screenshots

> Le jeu 05/09/2002 à 02:55, Gregory Gee a écrit :
>>
>>   If I am using your Openh323 RPM file, how do I get OpenMCU?  If I
>>   grab the current
>> PWlib(1.3.6) and Openh323(1.9.6) and compile them, will gnomemeeting
>> still work?
>>

> Of course not...
> The best is to grab the rpm-devel files too and compile openmcu with
> it.

Ok.  Thanks.  But if I am going to run the openmcu on a different system,
then this stuf doesn't really matter.  Also, I haven't been able to find
any system requirements for openmcu.  How fast of a CPU would I need, or
does it not really require to much CPU power?

Thanks,
Greg