[GnomeMeeting-list] segmentation fault in GMVideoGrabber::VGClose() of v.0.85.1

Hi,

I traced a bug (and can't figure out how it ever worked before) in that the
PVideoInputDevice is deleted at the end of a call, and then
GMVideoGrabber::VGClose() attempts to access it and perform 'grabber->Close()',
which results in a segmentation fault.

Despite knowing that it is now a fairly old version of GM, and the exact
behaviour of OpenH323 may have changed since last spring (thus creating the
bug), I thought you may be interested. I personnally commented out
'grabber->Close()' and everything runs fine again.

Guilhem.