[GnomeMeeting-list] [Fwd: Re: segmentation fault in GMVideoGrabber::VGClose() of v.0.85.1]

--
  _
 (o-      SANDRAS Damien

--- Begin Message ---
Le mer 04/09/2002 à 18:19, Guilhem Tardy a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I traced a bug (and can't figure out how it ever worked before) in that the
> PVideoInputDevice is deleted at the end of a call, and then
> GMVideoGrabber::VGClose() attempts to access it and perform 'grabber->Close()',
> which results in a segmentation fault.
>
> Despite knowing that it is now a fairly old version of GM, and the exact
> behaviour of OpenH323 may have changed since last spring (thus creating the
> bug), I thought you may be interested. I personnally commented out
> 'grabber->Close()' and everything runs fine again.

Hi,

actually I had to change that a few months ago when upgrading to a newer
openh323 version. I guess that the behavior has changed.

Currently, in 0.93.1, the PVideoInputDevice is not deleted at the end of
the call. GM does it explicitely.

Thanks for the report anyway :)
--
  _