Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Video doesn't restart

i have been getting this error alot on a redhat system.  i use kde as my
desktop so i dont know if its an arts interfering with esd  thing or if
its just esd  but when i killed the esd process i could open my video
again  to test i opened and closed the video a few times.

Dennis