Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Video doesn't restart

Le dim 27/10/2002 à 00:04, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Hi all,
>

> We will try to find a workaround so that we do not have to suspend ESD
> anymore and release 0.94.2. If you had that bug, please confirm that
> killing esd permits you to restart the video after a call, using the
> video preview button. Thanks a lot.

Apparently, this is a Mandrake-only bug, the packager will redo the rpm
and they will investigate on that. If you have that bug, please don't
hesitate to give feedback, we need feedback to improve things :)

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org