[GnomeMeeting-list] ohphone sends video but gnomemeeting 0.94 does not

I tried gnomemeeting 0.94.1 on Debian unstable but it won't send
video.  I can see and hear myself, and i can see and hear the
remote, and the remote can hear me, but they cannot see me.  I have
enabled video transmission in the control panel.

Ohphone works with this command line:

ohphone --videotransmit --videodevice /dev/video0  --videolocal
--videoreceive x11 --sound-in /dev/dsp0 --sound-out /dev/dsp1
--videotxquality 3 --videotxfps 5 --videobitrate 64 -t
<ip address>

Why does one work and not the other?

Regards,
Jeffrey