[GnomeMeeting-list] Small correction to FAQ 6.3.1

As I was eagerly setting up to try out the new NAT capabilities of
gnomemeeting I've noticed a small incorrection in the FAQ. In the last line of 6.3.1 it should be "$OUT_DEV" instead of "ppp0". I doubt anyone misses it but there is no reason why not correct it.

Anyway, thanks for this great software whose quality and versatility
exceeds by far those of the inspirational application - NetMeeting.
GnomeMeeting surely shines on its own.

José Fonseca