[GnomeMeeting-list] Error on Red Hat 8.0 after installing rpm

Each one of the libraries installs fine, yet when I go to open the program I recieve this error:

GnomeMeeting got 12 for the GConf key "/apps/gnomemeeting/gconf_test_age", but 3 was expected.

That key represents the revision GnomeMeeting default settings. If it is not correct, it means that your GConf schemas have not been correctly installed or the that permissions are not correct.

Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp