Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Error on Red Hat 8.0 after installing rpm

Le jeu 24/10/2002 à 17:09, Chris George a écrit :
> Each one of the libraries installs fine, yet when I go to open the program I
> recieve this error:
>

> GnomeMeeting got 12 for the GConf key "/apps/gnomemeeting/gconf_test_age",
> but 3 was expected.
>
> That key represents the revision GnomeMeeting default settings. If it is not
> correct, it means that your GConf schemas have not been correctly installed
> or the that permissions are not correct.

It means that you ran an old version of the gnomemeeting binary and not
the new one. The new gnomemeeting is compiled with 12 as value, the old
one is compiled with 3 as value.

However, I don't know how it can be possible that the gconf schema is
correct, but not the binary...

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org