[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [jadmin] Voice Over Jabber?

See application based NAT going into gnomemeeting 0.94 at
www.gnomemeeting.org as a possible solution to this.  In this way it
should be possible to start conversations without a portforwarding.
That requirement should just be there for accepting calls, unless I'm
mistaken.

Chris Tooley