Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] webcam works with other applications like xawtv but not with GnomeMeeting - request help

Hi,

Are you sure that your driver and GnomeMeeting installation is up to
date?

Bt878 is supported by GnomeMeeting and pwlib.
Actually your problem seems to be a video colour format problem.
GnomeMeeting asks for YUV420P when xawtv asks for simple RGB32.

Try to know what video colour format your driver supports.

But Im pretty sure that bt878 should work in recent releases of
GnomeMeeting.