[GnomeMeeting-list] Mem faults

Hi!

I've noticed memory fault in GM. It happens when statistic window is
open and You are in a call. After few or more seconds of connection GM
dispalys window that memory fault occured. This error appears only with
gtk+ 2.1.0. At the first I thought that iti is my problem, that GM
wasn't recompiled with the new version of gtk+, but after recompilation
I got the same. Tested with latest cvs snapshots of GM.

                                Artur

--
Zawsze kiedy jest problem, jest jakieś rozwiązanie;
 zatem jeśli nie ma rozwiązania, nie ma problemu.