Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Mem faults

Le lun 14/10/2002 à 14:05, Artur Flinta a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I've noticed memory fault in GM. It happens when statistic window is
> open and You are in a call. After few or more seconds of connection GM
> dispalys window that memory fault occured. This error appears only with
> gtk+ 2.1.0. At the first I thought that iti is my problem, that GM
> wasn't recompiled with the new version of gtk+, but after recompilation
> I got the same. Tested with latest cvs snapshots of GM.
>
>                                 Artur

Hi,

You are using GTK 2.1, GTK 2.1 is the development branch (CVS) of GTK 2
and will become GTK 2.2 when it is considered as stable. There is
absolutely no guarantee that GnomeMeeting will work with the development
branch of CVS until GTK 2.2 is released. I just can assure that
GnomeMeeting will run nicely with GTK 2.0.x .

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org