[GnomeMeeting-list] old version errors

I've tried installing v0.93 to no avail. So far, I've run into about 12 different pre-requisites not loaded on my machine. But, in the process of trying to get *those* installed, I must have changed something that's affecting my currently loaded version (0.85) because, now when I try to run it, I get the following error:

gnomemeeting: relocation error: gnomemeeting: undefined symbol: __vt_Q29PIPSocket14InterfaceTable

Suggestions?

Anne Racel