Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] no video transmission if called party is registered to a gatekeeper?

Le jeu 28/11/2002 à 18:06, Joachim Keltsch a écrit :
> Hello gnomemeeting gurus,
>
> I've no Idea, what I'm doing wrong.

I don't think you are doing something wrong, other users have reported
that problem with the GNU GK if I remember correctly.

> Has anyone experienced similar problems --- and maybe found
> a solution? I'd appreciate any hints.
>
> I don't even have an idea, whether it's a GM or GK problem.
> But since it appears even with non routed mode in GK, my first
> guess is GM.

Well, but GM runs fine with other clients, including Netmeeting, so my
guess is that it is a GK bug. Notice that last time I tried I had no
problem. You should mail their mailing list.