RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] Suse RPMS

I have reinstalled SuSE 8. I'll give these new rpms a try later this morning
as I need to go to work to 'fix' a windows machine. Then I'm off for the
weekend to explore Linux.

I should not probably ask this here but this SIG seems to be very helpful
when questions arise.

	I've downloaded from SuSE the entire Gnome2 rpms from SuSE.
	If I try to install one, it tells me it needs a file before
	it can do so. The command I use is:

			rpm -Uhv filename.rpm

Is it possible to wildcard the rpms and get them to install properly,
respecting dependancies, or do I have do them one at a time until all
dependancies are meet?

Can I wildcard the 5 rpms from gnomemeeting.org and get them to install
properly?

I'm not sure if my recent install added the "apt-get" program or not. I'll
check when I return from work.

As a great actor said ........ I'll be back!

signed

Dave, VE5DGD