[GnomeMeeting-list] Hang during compile of OpenH323

Hi,

	I'm trying to compile the stable version of GnomeMeeting on my system.
The system is a 700Mhz x86 with 256MB of RAM, running RedHat 7.3 and I am
using Gnome (updated to the latest version with RedCarpet updater) as my
window manager.

Following the directions in the FAQ, I have successfully compiled and
installed the PWLib library.

However, when I try to build OpenH323, it compiles OK, but hangs on the
link...

I'm at a loss to explain why this is.

Has anyone here ever had the same thing happen and how did you overcome it?

Thanks in advance.