[GnomeMeeting-list] Are you familiar with Gnomemeeting?

hello,
I am new to the gnomemeeting, the internet phone softwares I ever used are based on windows, I often get some useful info from the site http://www.iphone.milescape.com/,  which shows dozens of internet phone softwares with detailed features, but no gnomemeeting listed. If you are familiar with gnomemeeting, you can submit it to the site there.

Green

Do you Yahoo!?