Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Two bugs/problems/questions

Le mer 13/11/2002 à 14:14, Jonatan Magnusson a écrit :

> > The 0.0 is the CPU usage.
> > But I suppose that you enabled video preview, don't expect GnomeMeeting
> > to use 0% CPU usage if it has to capture and display X frames/second.
> >

> True. I have no camera, so I didn't think of that.

Well, even the simple video preview with the animated logo is using CPU.

> > > 2. I would like a sound signal when someone calls, but I can't find any
> > > such settings? Would you accept a patch?
> > Have a better look in the Gnome control center, section "sounds", and in
> > the GnomeMeeting preferences.
> >

> Ah, there it was! Still, I wouldn't say it is obvious. Perhaps atleast a
> checkbox in the gnomemeeting settings dialog would be a good idea?

Look here at the bottom:
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/screenshots/latest/General_Settings.png

However, this system will change as many people have problems with it.

> GnomeMeeting is really great! There are still some features I think
> would be handy, such as a whiteboard or an ability to send screenshots
> instead of camera. Would be great for collaboration. Any such plans?

Not before a long time. We prefer to concentrate on new features than to
implement features other tools are already implementing.