Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] IPv6

le lun 11-11-2002 à 02:35, Liu Min a écrit :
> Openh323&pwlib supports ipv6 now. Can you tell me what change should be
> done to make gnomemeeting run under ipv6? I mean if you can give me some
> suggestion, I will change the source code myself.

IPv6 support in OpenH323 is still experimental. But as it was changed in
pwlib directly, you should be able to make GM run without any change
(except for ILS that only accepts IPv4 addresses).

--
Damien Sandras

GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
  web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
  web:	http://www.fosdem.org/