[GnomeMeeting-list] GM & GNU Gatekeeper issues

I know what you're thinking; what makes me so sure what follows is a GM
issue instead of a gnugk issue?  Well, I don't.  But I have to start
somewhere and since GM is cool and gnugk is ugly, I thought I'd start
here.  (Don't tell anyone I said that...)

I've got a fairly functional gnugk setup on my server.  There's still
some things I have to work out, but all in all it works.  Except for one
thing.

When I initiate calls from GM, I can get to all of my NM clients just
peachy.  Everything just works.  Likewise with my NM to NM sessions.
The problem arises when a NM client initiates a session to GM.  It
connects and provides audio but no video.

I have absolutely no idea how to begin to troubleshoot this.  Any help?

In case anyone is familiar, here is my gnugk.ini.  It's pretty stock:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1