Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech Quickcam Pro 3000

I think you are right.
I've just have a meeting with Norbert from Belgium.
I was in QCIF at 10fps.
Also the Cam micro works well, great ...
And the Nat function works as well with my Firewall ...

You know what I'm happy.

The only thing to do is changing the pwcx-i386 v8.2.2 to v8.2.
I have lag.

Thank you all for your kindness.

CU,
Cheers,