Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech Quickcam Pro 3000

le sam 02-11-2002 à 12:22, Titoune a écrit :
> Yep, it sounds weird ...
>
> As I told Camstream works fine as well as other software, but
> Gnomemeeting still complain.

GnomeMeeting doesn't request to the driver the same things than other
software.

> I tried to force other palette like rgb24 and same warning.
>
> May be you could help me, giving the option you pass to the module.

No options ;)

--
Damien Sandras

GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
  web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
  web:	http://www.fosdem.org/