Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Environment/Testing/Documentation

... and your efforts - and your quick response to problems .. are very much appreciated, even by a nasty commercial person like me. Twenty years ago I might have been able to help you code but even my C++ is very thin indeed. Better at COBOL, FORTRAN, ALGOL68 and patching OS/360 machine code! I must look at the documentation projects again - perhaps that's more my line. 35 years at it so must be able to help somewhere! Sadly having to suspend my GM project again due to microphone apparently not functioning under linux and no time to learn the driver/module stuff .. will resume to plague you again shortly ..

Charles Whittington
scs.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)20 8241 0000
Mob: +44 (0)7836 270956