[GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting for Gnome2

Hi all,

Here is a short mail to announce you the next release of GnomeMeeting
for Gnome2. After only 2 months since the last release which is now
included in standard in all distributions, a new release is ready.
I'm just waiting for translations (don't hesitate to help).

The release should happen on monday for the sources, packages will come
later for distributions where Gnome2 libraries are already packaged and
available (matti built an interesting list of required libs for a
minimal installation if you don't run Gnome).

Here are the new features (I hope I didn't forget any) :

- Ported to Gnome2 (it includes Anti-Aliasing of the fonts and icons),
with a rewrite of the preferences management code. (Damien)
- Reorganisation of the preferences window, and improved UI (Damien,
with the ideas of Kenneth).
- New First Time Configuration Assistant (that helps to set the
connection type, and adapt settings following that) (Damien,
improvements by Miguel)
- Experimental Quicknet support (Roger and Damien)
- Improved text chat with smileys support (Kenneth)
- Call forwarding support (Roger and Damien)
- New manpage (Kilian)
- Various fixes and lots of code rewrite (Damien)
- Support for new audio codec (Damien)
- Better image quality when transmitting (no more green dots) (Derek, in
the new OpenH323 version)

This is again a great step ahead, at least I hope :)

Thanks to all of you who support us.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/