[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting to XP NM

Hi,

first of all, many thanks for this wonderful tool!

Today I have had trouble using my Gnomemeeting 0.85.1 (standard Redhat 7.3
distribution) to connect to an Windows XP NetMeeting. I'm on a very fast
connection, the XP machine on an ISDN line (~100 kbit/s).

After about 5 seconds the connection is terminated. In this time we have
visual contact (I didn't check audio - the history log shows MS-GSM
connection, however). I can't find out which side terminates. We noticed
that it was necessary for me to enable tunneling to connect at all. Normal
GM to GM connections work without problem.

I noticed a similar problem being discussed on this list in March and was
wondering if this phenomenon is now explained. I don't have a debug dump
(only read this is possible when searching through the list), will do
though if required!

Robert Schmidt