Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] multi point conferences

Still the same problem with openmcu,  I see the screen became green and the
other connections are freeze.

> Le jeu 16/05/2002 à 11:10, Florian Winger a écrit :
> > hi list,
> >
> > I´m refering to my mail from April, 26th. Trying to set up a conference
>  call
> > with OpenMCU. Damien told me there should be any fw trouble.
> >
> > First I tried "SuSEfirewall2 stop" -> no changes since the fw wasn´t ev
> en
> > started.
> >
> > Then I have removed all packages of SuSEfirewall2 with yast2. But it
> stil
> > won´t work, do I have to make some changes in host.allow, host.deny or
> > inetd.conf?

Am I right? NO CHANGES???

And which port range is used by GM for video and audio transmission?? I want
to sniff my LAN.

Thanx again!! Flo

http://www.gmx.net