Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] multi point conferences

Le ven 17/05/2002 à 10:58, Florian Winger a écrit :
> Still the same problem with openmcu,  I see the screen became green and the
> other connections are freeze.

I don't understand how it can happen in a LAN except if your
workstations are firewalled...

> > Le jeu 16/05/2002 à 11:10, Florian Winger a écrit :
> > > hi list,
> > >
> > > I´m refering to my mail from April, 26th. Trying to set up a conference
> >  call
> > > with OpenMCU. Damien told me there should be any fw trouble.
> > >
> > > First I tried "SuSEfirewall2 stop" -> no changes since the fw wasn´t ev
> > en
> > > started.
> > >
> > > Then I have removed all packages of SuSEfirewall2 with yast2. But it
> > stil
> > > won´t work, do I have to make some changes in host.allow, host.deny or
> > > inetd.conf?
> > >
> Am I right? NO CHANGES???

No, no changes.

> And which port range is used by GM for video and audio transmission?? I want
> to sniff my LAN.

If you are using GnomeMeeting only, and if H.245 Tunneling is enabled,
GnomeMeeting will only use TCP port 1720 and UDP port in the 5000-5003
range for audio and video.