Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and Netmeeting

On Fri, May 17, 2002 at 08:46:59AM +0000, Themac wrote:

> Hello all, is there a way to implement chat with netmeeting software ?
> I think it's very important to do this. Is there some patch for T120
> protocol ?

You must implement for that the T.120 protocol (or only a part of it for the
chat). You are welcome to do it, and contribute back the work to the OpenH323
stack to me or to their mailing list. OpenH323 already has some stubs
for T.120, so it is a matter of decoding the PDU.

I don't plan to work on that anytime soon as I have lots of other plans
for GnomeMeeting before that.

Thanks for your help.