[GnomeMeeting-list] GM video window freezes on initiation of video conference

Hello.

first off I'd like to say that gnome meeting is a really nice piece of software and it is great to see a net meeting counterpart in linux. That said, I have a little problem!

When I first start GM I can see myself just fine in the preview window but when I initiate a video conference with a friend my preview window completely freezes. Occasionally it will show me the first frame or 2 of their transmitted video but after that it just freezes on that image for the durration of the call. Switching between viewing local, remote and both doesn't help either.

If there is something I can do to provide more useful information, please just let me know.

I have seached the GM mailing list archives so I appologise if this has already been answered previosly.

Oh, useful info:

Debian Unstable
GM 0.85.1
Logitech Quickcam express