[GnomeMeeting-list] new to gnomemeeting: it doesn't seemt to work.

Hi all,
	I am using gnomemeeting 0.85.1 on Mandrake Linux 8.2. I just tried
chatting with my friend who's using netmeeting 3.0 on windows 2000. When
I connect to his ip address, the "history display" shows connection
established. His window also shows "connection established" . However
when I try and chat with him, only my messages appear in the "Text Chat
area". His messages don't arrive. Its the same problem at his end too.
	How do I make gnomemeeting work ? I haven't got around to using voice
and video as yet.

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Thanks,
Tarun