Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Mesh of green dots

Hi,
 Sorry, I am short of ideas.

I would appreciate it if you could turn on the fake video image.

For ohphone, add to your command line --videodevice fake
There are several different fake images that pwlib can generate,
 use --videoinput n (n==0..) to select.
Thus,
  --videoinput 0  will give you a grid pattern of colours, with some
                   black boxes moving up and down.
  --videoinput 5  will give you the NTSC test pattern.

With the fake videodevice, does the displayed image contain the green
dots?

Derek.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.