Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Mesh of green dots

As it is the GnomeMeeting mailing list, people are not supposed to have
ohphone running.

It is easy to have the video test picture with GnomeMeeting simply by
selecting a wrong channel too.

Btw, Daniel, I have the same webcam as you and it works for me.
What do you mean by the mesh of green dots? A grid of green dots on the
picture? That happens with a low quality for the transmission, if you
want to make those dots disappear, use a great quality like 90 or 100
(it will use more bandwidth).

Derek, it seems it is what we discussed a few months ago: with the
former version of the OpenH323 libraries, and on low quality of the
pictures, you got an image composed of very unprecise squares. Now,
since some changes in the P64Encoder, when you lower the quality, you do
not get anymore this image composed of very unprecise squares, but
instead you have a grid with green dots and the more the quality is low,
the more you get green dots.

Daniel, can you confirm that it is what you mean?