[GnomeMeeting-list] H.323 test site (heraclite down?)

I was never able to get H.323 videoconferencing working the last time I
tried (a few months ago) but I had some time today so I was going to try
again with the newest versions of openh323 and gnomemeeting.

After I installed them, I eagerly tried to connect with
heraclite.info.ucl.ac.be, but the connection did not open.

Further investigation (telnet heraclite.info.ucl.ac.be 1720) found that
heraclite was not listening on port 1720. More investigation found that
heraclite doesn't respond to pings. Is heraclite down temporarily, or
long-term?

Is there another site anyone can recommend for testing?

--
"Erik Reuter" <ereuter erikreuter net>       http://www.erikreuter.com/