Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ppb between openmcu and imac

le mar 07-05-2002 à 13:45, sebastien florence-courtand a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I can't connect more than one Imac (mandrake 8.2 ppc) on my server.
> I use the openmcu server include in the mandrake 8.2 ppc.
> And I can connect 1 imac with Pc without problem.
>
> When I press v on the server (report which connections are at each video
> corner) my @ ip was print in the good way. (ex: 192.168.0.2)
> It 's not the case when I look my @ ip on argo.dyndns.org (ex:2.0.168.192)
> (but it's maybe an other problem ;-( ).

Yes that is another problem ;)
The argo running right now is a replacement machine and we are waiting
for it. The maintainer is several hundreds of kilometers of the real
argo and the patches to prevent that problem are far away too...

> when I try to etablish the second connection the server said that he was OK
> for accept the call ; but the client (GM) seems wait for the reponse. And
> few time latter GM disconnect himself.

Check which transmission channels GM is receiving/sending in the
history. You should have 4 of them (2 for receiving audio/video, 2 for
transmittion audio/video).

Are you on the same subnetwork? I mean are the MCU, the GM's on the same
subnetwork (192.168.0.x) ?