[GnomeMeeting-list] ppb between openmcu and imac

Hi,

I can't connect more than one Imac (mandrake 8.2 ppc) on my server.
I use the openmcu server include in the mandrake 8.2 ppc.
And I can connect 1 imac with Pc without problem.

When I press v on the server (report which connections are at each video corner) my @ ip was print in the good way. (ex: 192.168.0.2) It 's not the case when I look my @ ip on argo.dyndns.org (ex:2.0.168.192) (but it's maybe an other problem ;-( ).

when I try to etablish the second connection the server said that he was OK for accept the call ; but the client (GM) seems wait for the reponse. And few time latter GM disconnect himself.

If somebody has resolved the same pb...

thanks