Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Problems Connecting

From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>

Date: 30 Apr 2002 15:51:59 +0200

>> Are you
using some form of NAT or Firewall ?

> I don't believe there are any as the two machines are
on the same
> sub-net/router, while I do get the information from the LDAP/Server I
> would
expect that the connection wouldn't be interfered with.

if you are calling directly
from the LDAP/Browser, the problem is that you are not calling your
correspondant with hisexternal IP but with his internal IP, and that can't be resolved (i mean
the IP resolution) andas the real argo.dyndns.org is down, i still can't fetch the patches to
enhance my ils serverwith real external IP. I'm waiting for paul to say me when i can have
these patches.

--

Fabrice
Alphonso