Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with gconf!

Your configuration looks the same as mine.

> You can try to get the key manually and see if it corresponds to the
> date/time of build :
> gconftool --get "/apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test" --type=string

This gives me:
  [root farquaad]# gconftool --get "/apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test"
  2002-03-28T11:36:46-0500

How can I make sure that at least this value is OK?
  [root farquaad]# d /opt/gnome/bin/gnomemeeting
  -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root      2719408 Mar 28 11:38 /opt/gnome/bin/gnomemeeting*

Admittedly, I doubt that my configuration of gconf is messed up, because it was as straight
forward as "make install; chmod -R 4755 /etc/opt/gnome/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/" (the rest was
only checking things were correct and no change was made). I may miss some GNOME libraries, as I
am running in KDE, and other messages in the mailing list mentioned that ALL the GNOME package
need to be installed. Note that GM 0.12.2 (which doesn't use gconf) was compiled and runs
perfectly, so I am confident that all core libraries are in place. Besides, dependencies of the
gconf package in particular were satisfied.

Guilhem.