Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gconf (the caveat of bleeding edge)

Le 2002.03.27 08:30, Christian Rose a écrit :

> Firstable, you have to remove the GConf rpm:
> rpm -e --nodeps GConf-1.0.8-4 (check your version, of course...)

Did you remove the GConf-devel rpm too, or are you still using the old
GConf-devel rpm on your system

I did. As GConf sources now reside on /usr/src/GConf, I do not need the GConf-devel rpm anymore. Having different versions of GConf headers may even lead to confusion.

Cheers,
JFK