Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gconf (the caveat of bleeding edge)

Le 2002.03.27 04:56, Guilhem Tardy a écrit :

Thanks for the hint, but unfortunately I do need compile GM (and
associated
libraries) in order to develop support for a H.263 codec.

Well, on my RH7.2 box, I wanted to do so too.

Firstable, you have to remove the GConf rpm:
rpm -e --nodeps GConf-1.0.8-4 (check your version, of course...)

Then, install GConf using the good old configure ; make ; make install

You may now proceed with pwlib, openh323 and GM compilation.

Cheers,
JFK