Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] make -> Makefile:472: *** missing separator. Stop.

On 24 Mar 2002 00:15:11 +0100
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Are you sure to run the last version of INTLTOOL?
> I see no other possible problem.

I have install intltool-0.17 and I have the same problem!

> > http://www.rocklinux.org --> dRock
> > It's the best Linux distribution!!
>
> Are you sure?

Yes!

> Look all the problems that you have to compile ;-)

Can you compile any programs with SuSE? No!
If SuSE cleared up? No!
You have a _nice_ /media folder in SuSE? Yes!
SuSE sucks? Yes!

GnomeMeeting is the first program, which I cannot compile ....
    /* no comment */          ;-))

bye
  martin

--
"Ein Sexsymbol ist ein Ding, und ich hasse es, ein Ding zu sein."
                                                   Marylin Monroe

Desktop ROCK Linux          User: #247799 (http://counter.li.org)