Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] make -> Makefile:472: *** missing separator. Stop.

le sam 23-03-2002 à 20:22, Martin Baum a écrit :
> Hi all.
>
> So, configure is ready. I have using 5 hours only ...

It is good that it took so much time, so that next time you will read
the FAQ when there is one ;)

> ================ Final configuration ===================
>     Installing into prefix: /usr/local
>
>     OpenSSL Include Directory is  :  /usr/include/openssl
>   OpenSSL Libraries Directory is  :  /usr/lib
>    OpenH323 Include Directory is  :  /usr/local/openh323/include
>  OpenH323 Libraries Directory is  :  /usr/local/lib
>       PTLIB Include Directory is  :  /usr/local/pwlib/include/ptlib
>     PTLIB Libraries Directory is  :  /usr/local/lib
>                LDAP Directory is  :  /usr
>                          OS Type  :  linux-gnu
>                     Machine Type  :  i586-pc-linux-gnu
>
>  If all settings are OK, type make and make install
> drock:/home/martin/test/GnomeMeeting-0.85.1 # make
> Makefile:472: *** missing separator.  Stop.

It happens when one line in the Makefile is broken in 2 parts.
I don't understand why you get this because Slackware, Redhat, Mandrake,
debian, suse, gentoo users compile that all the time and it is the first
report that I get of this kind. I really wonder which distribution you
are using...