Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] make -> Makefile:472: *** missing separator. Stop.

le sam 23-03-2002 à 20:53, Martin Baum a écrit :
> Line 472 ?? "@INTLTOOL_DESKTOP_RULE@" ??

Are you sure to run the last version of INTLTOOL?
I see no other possible problem.

> > I don't understand why you get this because Slackware, Redhat,
> > Mandrake, debian, suse, gentoo users compile that all the time and it
> > is the first report that I get of this kind. I really wonder which
> > distribution you are using...
>
> http://www.rocklinux.org --> dRock
> It's the best Linux distribution!!

Are you sure?
Look all the problems that you have to compile ;-)
Just joking of course :)

--
Damien Sandras

GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
  web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
  web:	http://www.fosdem.org/