[GnomeMeeting-list] AM_PATH_GCONF

Hi All,

I've been trying to compile the CVS version of the code, using the script on the FAQ (Yup, lazy :) I've got it almost working, but am stopped now by

aclocal: configure.in: 259: macro `AM_PATH_GCONF' not found in library
aclocal: configure.in: 261: macro `AM_GCONF_SOURCE' not found in library
aclocal: configure.in: 290: macro `AM_GCONF_SOURCE' not found in library

I've gconf installed, and the rpm version installs well.  Any ideas?

BTW the reason I'm trying the CVS version is that 0.84 seems to bomb out with incoming calls. You may have seen me testing on argo. If I didn't answer, sorry! I believe the reason for this is that I'm using my second sound card for gnomemeeting, while listening to music on the first. When I'm not listen to music, gm seems to work well. I'm using ALSA. Looking at the cvs log, there has been some updates in the sound stuff recently.

Thanks,
Todd