Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] no text chat / no cam pic

le ven 08-03-2002 à 15:46, helmut ebelt a écrit :
> I am using your rpm for the suse product. The Installation went fine
> (the installation of the sources ended up in some errors - could this be
> the problem ?). When i try to connect someone with netmeeting, neither
> the cam picture nor the text-chat is working. I am getting no answers
> (tested on gnome and kde).

Text Chat is NOT compatible with Netmeting!!!

> I am sitting behind a firewall (router barricade), but i am in the DMZ,
> Is there any possibility to debug what gnomemeeting is doing.

Yes, there is the history where you should see if you are transmitting
or receiving video (your mail is incomplete, we can't help without more
info, saying "cam picture is not working" is not enough : do you mean is
not working in the preview or is not transmitted or is not received or
... ?)
There is also gnomemeeting --debug that should help to see what happens.
The firewall could block things if it is not well-configured even if you
are in the DMZ.