[GnomeMeeting-list] no text chat / no cam pic

I am using your rpm for the suse product. The Installation went fine (the installation of the sources ended up in some errors - could this be the problem ?). When i try to connect someone with netmeeting, neither the cam picture nor the text-chat is working. I am getting no answers (tested on gnome and kde).

I am sitting behind a firewall (router barricade), but i am in the DMZ, Is there any possibility to debug what gnomemeeting is doing.

thanx for your help ...
 hbe