Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Upcoming GnomeMeeting release

Hi!

It is my fault, not Christian's one! Blame me if you want ;)
This release is only a bugfixes release, and there are not more than 5
to 10 strings to update.

I'll do my best to announce it earlier next time, as all other times,
but I noticed that letting 1 week or 2 days to translators doesn't
change anything, and the number of strings to change is not high.

Sorry.