[GnomeMeeting-list] Connecting with ViaVideo users

Hello all,

I am a newbie to the list and have just purchased a Logitech QuickCam
3000 to be used for web conferencing on my RH 7.2 workstation. I am
using gnomemeeting 0.84 and have it partially working.

Most of the other faculty here are using PolyCom ViaVideo webcams. I
have one attached to a w2k based laptop, but would like to utilize my
workstation. ViaVideo users can connect into gnomemeeting, but I can't
call them. I keep getting a waiting for connection message. Also, I can
connect into our local mcu. A couple of questions...

Has anybody successfully connected to a ViaVideo system?

Does anyone know what might be preventing me from connecting to a
ViaVideo?

Thanks,

Carey

<>  Carey F. Cox, PhD          |  PHONE: (318) 257-3770               <>
<>  Assistant Professor        |  FAX:   (318) 257-2306               <>
<>  Dept. of Mech. Eng.        |  EMAIL: cfcox coes latech edu        <>
<>  Louisiana Tech University  |  WEB:   http://www.latech.edu/~cfcox <>